The PROFESSIONAL duplicates the ergonomic and tactical features of our OPTION ZERO, but in a collapsible version intended for shooters who live in non-restricted States, Law Enforcement and Military Personnel. The PROFESSIONAL's most significant feature is its ability to stow a spare magazine on the rifle where it can be accessed instantly. Very few Law Enforcement Officers who deploy patrol rifles are equipped to comfortably carry spare ammunition for their rifle. Load bearing gear, such as a vests, leg pouches or chest rigs require time to deploy. In a fluid situation, where time is a luxury, most officers simply have no option other than to try to remember to stuff an extra magazine in their pocket. They are most likely to have to respond and fight with what is either in or on their rifle. Rapidly escalating situations, such as active shooter calls or even most home defense situations are most often “come as you are” events. The presence of an extra magazine securely attached to your rifle and instantly available, can make the difference between life and death.
Like the OPTION ZERO, our PROFESSIONAL features easy to use, on-board magazine stowage.
The PROFESSIONAL features:
- Ergonomic feel! The wide, full length comb and full size over-molded butt-plate make this stock feel like a match quality stock. The ability to accept our butt-plate spacers allows for a wide range of length adjustment.
- Adaptability! Two sling mounting points, including an ambidextrous QD limited rotation socket, make this stock adaptable to any use.
- Ruggedness! Our use of glass filled injection molded nylon along with brass and metal hardware make it “hard use” rugged!
- Two-way stock release lever! This unique design allows the stock to be adjusted by either pushing or pulling the lever, depending on firing position and need for either speed or stealth.
- Tactical advantage! Most Police Officers that carry patrol rifles in their vehicles suffer from the same problem, the question of how to accommodate extra magazines while in uniform. In an emergency, they’re likely to just have time to grab their rifle, meaning that they’ll enter the fight armed only with what’s either in or on their rifle. With our design, the officer will have one magazine in their patrol rifle and a securely held extra magazine on board. Having available on-board spare ammunition could mean the difference between life and death!
The PROFESSIONAL is available in Black, Flat Dark Earth and Phantom Gray.