Introducing the most advanced "featureless" AR15 stock system on the market!
We set out to provide California AR-15 owners with a superior FEATURELESS stock system that could be tailored to their individual needs while maintaining compliance with the new state laws that are now in effect!
Our standard for designing the Option Zero stock was simple: “Does it work better than anything else on the market, and would we run it on our personal rifles?” The Option Zero, with its patent pending design, has met our standards and exceeded even our highest expectations!
The Option Zero is lightweight yet rugged! Our overall design, along with our use of heavy duty glass filled nylon material makes the “Option-Zero “hard use” rugged without weighing down your rifle!
The Control and Grip of the rifle is quite comfortable and intuitive! The feel is reminiscent of the "precision marksman" grip taught to most snipers and target shooters and actually aids accuracy. The angle of the grip places your wrist in a very natural and comfortable position, which maximizes control while minimizing shooter fatigue.
The on-board extra-magazine storage creates a serious tactical advantage in states such as CA, which limit magazine capacity to 10rds. Having a spare magazine on your rifle means that you can have a personal defense carbine that is ready to be brought into use with 20rds on-board! Remember that in an emergency, you are not likely to have access to spare magazines, and you will need to rely on what's either in, or on the rifle!
The interchangeable "length of pull spacers" (LOP) allow you to set the your length of pull to meet your individual needs (between 12-7/8" - 14-1/4"). This will insure that no shooters feel left out, regardless of their needs.
How does it work?
With very little training, the featureless Option Zero is as easy to run as any standard AR. The on-board spare magazine storage augments your featureless rifle's ability to accept a detachable magazine, making your Option Zero equipped rifle much more tactically viable than any "bullet button" equipped rifle.
Option Zero has an MSRP of: $149.99 and we're accepting orders! For general Product Inquiries, or any other questions regarding Survivor Systems products, please email us at: email@example.com
We're also looking to expand our network of stocking dealers. If you're a Dealer and you're interested in carrying our product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OPTION ZERO Selling points:
- Easy to install! With our our patent pending design, once our proprietary BG16 grip is installed, attachment of the stock takes only seconds, with no permanent modifications to the rifle*.
- Installs on any Mil-Spec buffer tube*
- Easy to remove! Shooting an out of state match? No problem, a few seconds with an Allen wrench will allow you to re-install your collapsible stock without disassembly of your rifle.
- Ergonomic feel! Our combination features, such as our comfortable comb and adjustable length of pull makes this “featureless” stock truly shooter friendly by allowing the shooter to tailor the rifle to his or her needs. The wide comb provides a match rifle worthy cheek weld.
- Adaptability! Two sling mounting points, including an ambidextrous OD socket, make this stock adaptable to any use.
- Ruggedness! Our use of glass filled injection molded nylon along with brass and stainless hardware make the OPTION ZERO “hard use” rugged!
- Tactical advantage! The combination of our “featureless” design and on-board magazine stowage means that for the first time since 1999, a CA shooter can purchase an AR-15 that’s actually capable of being deployed as a self-defense carbine. One 10rd magazine in the rifle and an easily replaced extra 10rd magazine on board means that a shooter will have at least 20rds available on their rifle when things go “bump in the night”
* the Option Zero requires a "true Mil-Spec" buffer tube for proper installation. Rifles equipped with a "Non-Standard" or "Commercial" spec buffer tubes will require our commercial spec stock, which will be available during the second quarter of 2017. The alternative is replacement of your buffer tube with a "true Mil-Spec" tube.